We're taking our Night Paddles to an even more awesome level!
We've put 3 things together you can't get anywhere else in New Orleans but with us on Bayou St. John:
Come paddle from 7-9pm down beautiful Bayou St John on a cool evening after the sun goes down, and after the paddle stick around to enjoy some delicious food by the wonderful folks at Milkfish and live acoustic music from various local artists until around 11pm.
2020 SEASON FULL MOON NIGHT PADDLE SCHEDULE
- MARCH 9, MONDAY Brandon Johnas
- MARCH 13, FRIDAY Brandon Johnas
- APRIL 6, MONDAY Joy Clark
- MAY 7, THURSDAY Danielle Rice
- JUNE 5, FRIDAY Danielle Rice
- JULY 5, SUNDAY Danielle Rice
- AUGUST 3, MONDAY Danielle Rice
- SEPTEMBER 3, THURSDAY (TBA)
- OCTOBER 1, THURSDAY Allison McConnel
- OCTOBER 31, SATURDAY (TBA)
- NOVEMBER 13, FRIDAY Julie Elody
- NOVEMBER 30, MONDAY Gina Leslie
March 9 & March 13
May 7, June 5, July 5, August 3
TWO WAYS TO ENJOY THE FUN:
- If you have your own gear, a $20 ticket has your food and music covered. Reserve your spot and choose “RSVP – No Rental/Own Gear + Food & Entertainment” option.
- If you need some gear to paddle the $40 paddler rate includes all paddling gear and your food and music.
$20: FOOD & MUSIC or $40: GEAR RENTAL, FOOD & MUSIC
Avoid the lines and get the gear you want!