We’re taking our Night Paddles to an awesome level!
We put three things together that you can only get in Mid City New Orleans – a great night paddle, local food, AND live music.
Food catered by local restaurants, pop ups and live music.
Come paddle from 7-9pm on beautiful Bayou St John on a cool evening after the sun goes down and after the paddle stick around to enjoy some good food and music (until around 11pm). The drinks are complementary but you can bring your own too. Don’t forget your chair so that you can sit and enjoy the music.
With or without gear – please RSVP online via our RESERVATIONS link above so we have enough food to go around.
Two ways to enjoy the fun:
1. If you have your own gear a $20 ticket has your food and music go online to reserve your spot and choose “RSVP – No Rental/Own Gear + Food & Entertainment” option.
2. If you need some gear to paddle the $40 paddler rate includes all paddling gear and your food and music.
$20 ticket: food & music
$40 ticket: gear rental* food & music
Avoid the lines and get the gear you want!
2020 SEASON FULL MOON NIGHT PADDLE SCHEDULE
- MARCH 9, MONDAY – FULL WORM MOON
- MARCH 13, FRIDAY – FRIDAY 13TH
- APRIL 6, MONDAY – FULL PINK MOON
- MAY 7, THURSDAY – FULL FLOWER MOON
- JUNE 5, FRIDAY – FULL STRAWBERRY MOON
- JULY 5, SUNDAY – FULL BUCK MOON
- AUGUST 3, MONDAY – FULL STURGEON MOON
- SEPTEMBER 3, THURSDAY – FULL CORN MOON
- OCTOBER 1, THURSDAY – FULL HUNTER’S MOON
- OCTOBER 31, SATURDAY – BLUE MOON
- NOVEMBER 13, FRIDAY – FRIDAY 13TH
- NOVEMBER 30, MONDAY – FULL BEAVER MOON